a few days ago, someone saw a bag on my website that they liked very much, but had already sold (actually, it was something i made almost two years ago). she asked if i could make something similar, and since i had what i thought would be enough of the fabrics to create what she wanted, i set to work.
here are some photos of the original bag...
...and this is the custom order, with deer in place of the raptors, at the customer's request.
i was a little nervous because i had made the first bag before i was making/using patterns of any kind, and i could not quite remember how i had created it.
but i think it is pretty darn close!