Tuesday, May 12, 2009

and by technical, i mean technical

i just wanted to say a quick hello and offer a quick apology. our internet is down and i have been trying to do as much as i can from the coffee shop, but would like to ask for a bit of extra patience while i find the internet access and time to respond to each of your requests and inquiries. hopefully the internet will be back to normal tomorrow or perhaps even be magically restored by the time i get home!

in the meantime, please enjoy these photos of the pets, frances houseman and vinegar vincent price. frances and i have been taking care of vinegar while his person (my housemate) is in guatemala. they seriously love each other and have been snuggling and playing and melting my heart.

the pets

frances and vinegar

frances and vinegar

frances with plush guinea pig

dreamy frances

vinegar

7 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

I missed your ruffle bags AGAIN! I had one in my cart and before I could check out...GONE!I almost cried.

mari said...

So great to see cat and dog harmony! My cat's middle name is Frances, also after Frances Houseman.

Heidi Joe said...

It is more than adorable that your puppah is named Frances Houseman. What a sweety pie she is! Handsome kitty, too. :)

Jessica said...

AHHH! Fellow pug lover to the core. What a couple of cuties!

Ashley Ann said...

They are adorable!

Just an FYI, you can totally read you phone number on Frances' tag. I actually clicked through on flickr, and it's totally readable in the larger sizes.

Thought I'd let you know in case you don't want it out there!

Hedy said...

No need to feel intimidated regarding your photo-skills. These photos are really beautiful.

Melissa said...

oh this is absolutely precious katie!
love the new styles of bags.

i hope to get one again in the future
:)