Friday, May 27, 2011

stitchings.










from top to bottom: everett, 21x12" oval ; william and robert, 8" circle ; audrey and jane, 14" circle ; rebecca and jack, 12" circle

since i posted the photo of my art star display, a handful of you have inquired about whether the sewn drawings will be for sale online. i have never sold them online before, since it is difficult for folks to see and understand exactly what they are and how much work goes into each piece, but i just added the pieces i currently have available to my big cartel shop. if anyone has any questions, please email me at madebyhank@gmail.com. to see my past work, you can go here. and please, please be kind and do not copy any of the images. thanks for looking! xo, hank.

4 comments:

Sarah-Anne said...

wow, those are so unique, katie!

oh, hello friend. said...

your stitchings are so legit!

Katie and Reuben said...

Wow, they really are amazing! You are so talented!

Katie x

josh said...

According to me stitchings is great art. I like this stitching work. I am appreciating you for these. Keep sharing!

Debt Advice