Tuesday, May 15, 2012

metal zippers + leather corners

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled new items! i will be adding them to the shop shortly. i have been sewing and sewing and sewing! i've been making small batches of new items, and setting aside a few of each for the renegade craft fair in brooklyn (june 23+24!). i also have my show [of sewn drawings] coming up at vagabond june 1st, so i am trying my best to multitask and make the most of each day so i don't fall behind. being productive feels pretty great! plus i finally started shredding (bought the dvd almost a year ago and just recently opened it for the first time- ha!) a few days ago, so i have lots of new energy. and pretty soon everyone is going to say 'where's katie henry and who's that girl with all the muscles?' that is, if you can find me under the giant pile of purses i'm hoping to sew in the coming weeks...

2 comments:

Faith said...

Loving the leather corners!

Natalie said...

YAAY! I'm so happy you've added some tough ruffles bags! I hope I can be the owner of one soon! They are my favorite! :)