Saturday, June 1, 2013

ruffles and road trips

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled phew! the last few weeks have flown by faster than usual. i took a little road trip to austin with my pal millie of miss millie ceramics to do the renegade craft fair. we had a ton of fun! austin was great, and we especially loved tennessee (so beautiful!). i've been playing catch up this week, so if i owe you an email, it's coming soon. and any orders that have not already gone out will ship first thing monday. i am adding the bags above and more to the bigcartel shop right now! and should have a new batch of shoulder bags ready early next week. hope everyone is having fun and keeping cool. xo, hank.

1 comment:

Sierra Keylin said...

LOVE the vintage Hawaiian prints, one of my fave styles you make, and the colors are so good! I found you a while back through the instagram worm hole...I really love your work, I'm saving my pennies so I can snag one of your awesome bags!