Friday, November 14, 2008

new roundy-bottoms

new roundy-bottomed zipper purses in the shop today

i know that i promised a giant shop update, but instead there will be three installments between now and tuesday, as we get things photographed.

i just finished adding a new set of roundy-bottomed zipper purses. they are officially in the shop.

more coming soon, some of these guys...

coming soon

coming soon

coming soon

...and also some purse size purses and clutches.


Lorelei said...

and elephants?????

Genevieve said...

I'm crazy about your freehand animals-you are one talented mama :-)

*plum*tree*studio* said...

your work is just amazing..i love them all..i'm hoping i get one for christmas!

Brittany Noel said...

I love the navy roundy bottom! These are beautiful. X-mas list? Yes!

katie henry said...

thank you everyone for your sweet comments!

lorelei: elephants coming very soon and i promise you will be the first to know!

Jeanette Lunde said...

I found you through Poppytalk and I LOVE your work! The blue one is my favorite Ü I would really like to buy you have any more or are you all sold out?
* Jeanette *