Monday, January 19, 2009

a st. valentine's day art + craft fair

A. Jason Ross
Ali Williams
Alicia McCarthy
Amber Martin Leister
Aubrie Costello
Beth King
Callie Konane Rickards
C. Roberts Thomas
Darla Jackson
Ellen Rockower
Elsa Shadley
Emily Wren
Esther K.
Heather Sundquist
James Ulmer
Josie Newman
Katie Henry
Katie Marlowe
Katie Van Vliet
Kris Chau
Laura McKinley
Luren Jenison
Margaux Kent
Melissa Nannen
Nicole Cook
north port fishington cookie factory
RA Friedman
Savannah Roberts
Tim Dowlin

a place for buying tokens of love (art, journals, live portarits- both photographic and by the hand, jewelry, stuffed
curiosities, and other desirable unnecessaries)

saturday, february 7th from noon until 6pm

An olde warehouse in Port Richmond, Philadelphia
3237 Amber Street Studio 3-3-A

because myself and several awesome + fun local artists will be selling their wares and fun is sure to be had by all.

please stop by for a bit if you can!


Lorelei said...

aww too bad this wasn't just a few days later! I'll be in Philadelphia for museum work the next week, for 4 days!
I'm looking for stuff to do while I'm there. YOu have any ideas?

jqlinesocuteithurts said...

Looks like a good craft fair to visit. Wish i stay close. >_< Have a good craft day on sat! I'm really looking forward to making a special order after january. Have a happy day!

Erin said...

you must be up to something great since it's been a while!

Brittany said...

Hey you! My purse arrived today and I love, love, love it! Which means you will be making yet another appearance on my blog (hope that's fine by you) because the wrapping was adorable and I can't believe how soft and special my new little purse is! Great work.

NigelknowsPhilly Real Estate Blog said...

Ill be there and maybe even blog about it. :)