Monday, August 11, 2008

up until now, they have been mediocre at best.

okay, so maybe this is not a big deal to anyone except me, and that is totally okay.

but i want to share this anyway. a few posts back, i wrote about learning how to take pictures out of necessity while manny is in spain. well, i think i was happy about the first photographs because they were photographs that i took that actually worked. but today, i think i actually took decent photographs. up until now, they have been slightly blurry or dark or too blue, etc. not nearly as sharp and pretty as the ones manny usually takes for me.

so anyway, without further ado, i present to you some photographs taken by me that are actually bright and actually in focus!





ps- all of these bags are now available in my etsy shop.

ps also- if you would like to see more photos that i took today that are in focus, take a look at my flickr. and while you are there, become my flickr friend, because i don't have many.

No comments: