Saturday, October 11, 2008

madebyhank featured on venus

when lonnie emailed me asking if she could interview me about madebyhank for and article for venus, i am pretty sure i actually squealed. just now when i read what she wrote, i am absolutely certain that i squealed. and because manny is out of town visiting his parents tonight, i had to share my excitement with frances (my dogdaughter). she did not quite understand what all the hubbub was about, and she was not really in the mood for dancing. but i am! i danced. just a little. just a little happy dance.

yay!

yay!

yay!

i am having a very proud moment. i feel that madebyhank is my child, and my child is doing good things, and people like her, and so i am proud. or maybe that just makes me sound like a weirdo?



read the article here.

thank you venus and thank you lonnie (i really enjoyed our conversation and i think you wrote a very very wonderful article.)

1 comment:

Banana-head Pancake said...

how awesome!! Congrats!!! I just bought a shared advertising in Venus through Etsy, but you know, it's really no comparison. :)