Thursday, October 16, 2008

shop update!

i just finished adding a few new tough ruffles purses to my shop...







also, a few tough ruffles zipper purses (in various sizes)...







and a few elephant zipper purses, as well...





find my shop here.

want to know something exciting about this update? while i was adding the new stuff, i sold two bags that were listed for less than three minutes, to two different people! it's the little things that make my heart warm and my face smiley.

and keep an eye out for another update on monday or tuesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Everett soo much!
These bags put a smile on my face. Keep up the good work!

lover mother said...

I love the elephant bag Katie! Madeline loved how he had a button for an eye and how he was filled with "aaaaaannnnnimalllllls!" (said in a low very excited voice)

slush said...

I adore them! I am so thinking about asking for a purse for Xmas now. I looove the gray ruffles. So cool.

Banana-head Pancake said...

there's nothing like that feeling of a quick sale!
The bags look amazing, as usual.

Simone said...

I LOVE the zipper bags... oh so cute!!