Thursday, October 30, 2008

ruffle mania...

... not to be confused with wrestle mania, of course.

i just updated my etsy shop with a few new tough ruffles bags, mostly in shades of grey and aqua and such.









and a few in dark green..





there are large ones and small ones and zipper purses of all sorts (you know- pencil-sized, and pint-sized and roundy-bottomed...)

take a look! tell your friends!

oh, and ps- that beautiful and perfect little necklace i'm wearing? it was made by the very talented lauren haupt, of course.

4 comments:

Crowandiris said...

OH! OH! how LOVELY!! look at all those beautiful colors! you are such an artist of fabrics and such. Wonderful!

Lorelei Eurto said...

Hi Katie!
I love all the newest updates to the shop! They are all so unique and lovely. I know I got a lot of comments the other day when I blogged about your shop. I hope you got some extra business because of it!
I'm so excited to get my new bag!!

Manda said...

Hey Katie!!
I LOVE my new diaper bag. I already purchased it, and am so excited for it to get here so I can show it off. It's perfect!! Thank you so much. The pinks are just beautiful. You really have a wonderful talent!

Banana-head Pancake said...

ohmygoodness, I'm totally flattered!