Thursday, October 30, 2008

ruffle mania...

... not to be confused with wrestle mania, of course.

i just updated my etsy shop with a few new tough ruffles bags, mostly in shades of grey and aqua and such.

and a few in dark green..

there are large ones and small ones and zipper purses of all sorts (you know- pencil-sized, and pint-sized and roundy-bottomed...)

take a look! tell your friends!

oh, and ps- that beautiful and perfect little necklace i'm wearing? it was made by the very talented lauren haupt, of course.


Crowandiris said...

OH! OH! how LOVELY!! look at all those beautiful colors! you are such an artist of fabrics and such. Wonderful!

Lorelei said...

Hi Katie!
I love all the newest updates to the shop! They are all so unique and lovely. I know I got a lot of comments the other day when I blogged about your shop. I hope you got some extra business because of it!
I'm so excited to get my new bag!!

Baby Ruff said...

Hey Katie!!
I LOVE my new diaper bag. I already purchased it, and am so excited for it to get here so I can show it off. It's perfect!! Thank you so much. The pinks are just beautiful. You really have a wonderful talent!

Banana-head Pancake said...

ohmygoodness, I'm totally flattered!