Sunday, July 26, 2009

a few new smallboys and one little something









look for these new smallboys in the shop first thing tomorrow morning. (the listings should be ready around 8am EST).

if you already peeked through my flickr stream, you may have noticed a little something different about the roundy-bottoms. well, two somethings-different, really.

first, i did not stitch madebyhank onto the fronts of them. i stitch the madebyhank freehand and sewing at the volume i have been, my little wrists just can't take it anymore. i know that it is an extra touch that makes a big difference, but i need to take care of my arms, because i only have the two, and they are pretty important for what i do. and for, you know, life.

on the bright side, they will go from the usual thirty-two dollars to twenty-eight dollars.

the second something different is that i added the smallest little d-ring onto the side of each, attached with either a bit of vintage trim, or a bit of cotton twill tape, depending upon the colors/fabrics of each. now you can add a little trinket of your choice, or perhaps a key or two, if you like, to the side of your roundy-bottomed zipper purse.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

i am loving the colors! i am sure these will go quickly too. it's so nice to see a fresh shop update. i will surely be on at 8am!

Rachel said...

PS i love that frances snuck into one of your pictures. pugs are so sneaky sometimes! :) but oh so lovable!

Y.O.Y.O. said...

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

lillyella said...

awesome colors, and I love the added d-ring!

mich said...

oh, cute feets!

Alisha said...

I ordered my first piece of yours and can't wait to see it in person! Your work is beautiful!!

veryKIKI said...

I love your work! I have a tough ruffles that I adore. I'm hoping to snag a shoulder bag one of these days!

Melissa said...

oh how lovely!
i still love mine & i do believe i will be back for christmas!

Lor said...

Lovely, as ever! The colours are just great....