Thursday, December 16, 2010

pebble grey and denim with aqua




as requested, a smaller version of the tough ruffles shoulder bags. available in my etsy shop in pebble greys and vintage dark denim with aqua. i have a few other colors in various stages of completion, and will hopefully be able to finish those up by tomorrow or saturday.

**a quick note about holiday shipping: i live one block from the nearest post office, and through december 24th i will be shipping all orders right away. 'right away' means all orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same day, orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the following day. i will do everything i can to get your orders into the post right away, but i cannot control the post office, so i cannot make any guaranteed delivery times. you will receive an email (to the email address attached to your etsy order) from usps.com once your order ships, with all of the tracking info so that you can follow your package once it leaves my hands. all orders ship via USPS priority mail. if you have any questions about your order, please contact me at madebyhank@gmail.com. thank you all and happy holidays!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the snow flurries!

chense said...

The pebble grey looks fantastic! Too bad for me I missed it. I hope you'd consider making more! : )

two 'lil weeds mama said...

Hi Katie!!!

Oh how i love these with the denim army green & aqua. i should have thought to peek at your site after the holidays. my purchase from dec 31st of oh my 2008 has just bit the dust. Well, the little wallet that 'went with' the purse, did. Our 4 year old has instructed me to get another. This size purse featured here is awesome. I will try to do a better job seeing when there might be more; I'm sure they are extremely speedy to go.

We're on the other side of the world now... from CT to Guam. Crazy!

Best wishes for a wonderful new year. Keep these beauties coming.